About Nevada Franchised Auto Dealers Association
An Association Like No Other
We are a Non-Profit Trade Association located in Nevada. We provide lobbying to promote and safeguard the interests of factory franchised auto dealers. NFADA is a lobbying and communications leader in Nevada for over 10 new Franchised Automobile and Truck Dealers that sell and service Domestic, as well as International nameplate brands with access to the best business and employment law advice around, we are able to bring our cause to life.
Founded in 1962
We have been promoting the best interests of factory franchised auto dealers in Nevada since 1962. With professional business conduct held to the highest standards, we know what it takes to stand out in our industry.
What Does NFADA Do
The NFADA works to promote and safeguard the interests of Factory Franchised Motor Vehicle Dealers in Nevada, and on Capitol Hill, Washington, D.C. 100% of Nevada's Franchised Auto and Truck Dealers are members and are members in the National Automobile Dealers Association (NADA) in protecting the Franchise systems nationwide. This strong membership gives us clout in Carson City, Nevada, and on Capitol Hill which, in turn, has resulted in more than half a century of successful Legislation passed for the auto industry.
Nevada Franchised Auto Dealers Association Code of Ethics
Recognizing the responsibility of every dealer to maintain high standards of business ethics and integrity, as members in good standing of the Nevada Franchised Auto Dealers Association:
- Operate our business in accord with the highest standards for ethical conduct
- Maintain a professional community reputation
- Meet our customers' needs for transportation in a knowledgeable and professional manner
- Advertise our products in a positive, factual and informative manner
- Provide knowledgeable, trained personnel in all departments of the dealership to ensure efficient, quality customer service
- Detail repair charges to assist our customers in understanding repair work performed
- Resolve misunderstandings in a prompt and courteous manner
- Obey and uphold all Nevada and Federal laws and regulations concerning financing, insurance, taxation, licensing and titling of all vehicles sold
- Put our promises in writing and stand behind them